Initial rate: [ (1.18 x M.T.A.*)+ 0.0195€/kWh] + fixed fee
Special Offer rate with 20% discount: [(1.18 X M.T.A.*) + €0.0156/kWh] + fixed fee
The 20% discount is calculated on the margin of the supplier.
The electricity charge of the plan shall be determined on the basis of the first published by IPTO Weighted Average Purchase Price ‘M.T.A.’, which is published monthly and ex-post here.
Fixed fee: €8.5/month
- Fixed fee discount with e-bill activation: €-1 /month
- Fixed fee discount with standing order activation: €-2/month
- Fixed fee discount with standing order and e-bill activation: €-3/month
Initial rate: [(1.10 x TTF*) +0.015€/kWh] + fixed fee
Special Offer rate with 50% discount: [ 1.10 x TTF +0.0075€/kWh] + fixed
The 50% discount is calculated on the margin of the supplier.
The natural gas supply charge shall be determined on the basis of the price of the Title Transfer Facility published by the European Energy Exchange “EEX”. The TTF value is equal to the TTF clearing value on the last day of the previous month, from the month invoiced each time. The price is published monthly on the EEX website here.
Natural Gas Supply charges and Natural Gas Transport charges
Fixed fee: €5.5/month
- Fixed fee discount with e-bill activation: €-1.5 /month
- Fixed fee discount with standing order activation: €-4.5/month
- Fixed fee discount with standing order and e-bill activation: -€ 5,5/month | 100% discount
Zero guarantee deposit with standing payment order.
In order to activate the standing order for your bill payment, you will need to go to your bank's web banking site and using the payment code (RF) listed on the first page of your bill to activate your standing bank order. The process of activating the standing order is carried out exclusively through the banking system. Please contact your bank for further clarification and any problem you encounter during the activation process.
With this programme you earn
for each consumption euro per month