In nrg we value your trust in us every day and we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our customer services. We consider each customer request or complaint an opportunitty that enables us to improve the way we support our customers. Responding promptly to your requests or complaints, in a fair and effective manner, is our top priority. Applying the following handling process, we aim to achieve uninterrupted delivery and ongoing improvement of our products and services.
All customer requests or complaints are collected by the Customer Service Department for processing and classification by:
- the degree of urgency
- the category (product, service, financial, technical, etc.)
- the type (request, suggestion, complaint, positive comment)
- If necessary, The Customer Service Department will contact the customer for further clarifications.
- the Customer Service Department forwards each request to the competent department according to its nature.
- The Department responsible for administering the request must reply to the Customer Service Department within three business days at the most
- the Customer Service Department will contact you to resolve the issue within two working days of receiving the response from the competent Department.
- The Customer Service Dept. keeps a detailed record of customer requests and complaints for further processing, drawing conclusions and optimizating of the level of service provided by the company.
Requests, suggestions, complaints or reporting of faults related to installed network meters or the electricity distribution network or network connection issues in general, do not fall within the responsibility of nrg and are submitted directly to the Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network Operator (DEDDIE), via its webpage www.deddie.gr or at the phone numbers posted on the website www.deddie.gr/el/tilefwna-gia-vlaves.