Terms and Conditions
This website was created by the company ‘NRG Trading House Energy S.A.’ in order to provide information and services to its visitors on the Company’s electricity supply programs. Its use is provided under the following terms and conditions.
The visitor must read them carefully, understand them and comply with them. Access to and use of the website constitutes their complete and unconditional acceptance.
The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time it deems necessary and without prior notice, by simply posting any changes on its website.
This website is for adults only and its use by minors is prohibited. The Company will not be held liable for any reason in the event of use by a minor.
- NRG Trading House shall make every effort to ensure that the information on its services and products available on its website is valid, clear, accurate and continuously updated. In he event that due to the fast pace of market developments and the company's efforts to meet its needs, there is a slight delay in updating its website, the company is not liable to the user or any third party for any damage that may be caused to him by such delay.
- NRG Trading House undertakes to ensure the proper functioning of its website and to correct any errors in it. However, it cannot guarantee, due to the nature of the Internet, that the functions of its servers will be uninterrupted or free from all kinds of technical problems. Therefore, it is not responsible for any unavailability of the website, for the interruption of individual or all of its functions or applications, or for any technical issues that may occur, as well as for any damage caused to the user by any such malfunction.
- The Company recommends users to use anti-virus and malware software. It is therefore not responsible for any loss, alteration or destruction of the user's data or software or hardware that may occur during or after the use of this website.
Personal Data Management
NRG Trading House operates with respect to the privacy of the personal data of the users of its website, abiding by the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006 on the protection of personal data.
The Company informs the users of this website that it collects and stores personal information about users when completing the online contact form with the Company, when completing the request and complaint forms; when selecting the ‘click to call’ service and when completing an electronic request for electricity supply. Such personal information collected may include identification data used to contact users (first name, last name, address, telephone, e-mail address, identity card number and VAT number). The user expressly agrees to make available such personal information for processing by the Company, which acts as a Controller.
The Company may use personal information to:
- inform users on the choice of content it offers to them so that it is consistent with their general preferences.
- meet the user's specific demands each time regarding the services and products available from and via the website.
- send to users material regarding the launch and promotion of new products and services, by telephone or e-mail, and use them to obtain statistical results, unless the user explicitly does not wish to do so.
Correction and/or erasure of personal data
Users are entitled to object at any time to the processing of their personal information by the Company, by requesting the Company to delete their personal data, and/or to correct it, and/or temporarily stop processing it, and/or to commit their personal information; and/or not to transmit them to other persons.
Users may request and receive information about their personal information processed by the Company and about such processing.
In order to exercise any of the above rights, or if they have any questions regarding the Company's processing of their personal information, users may contact the Company, using the following contact information:
NRG TRADING HOUSE ENERGY S.A.
168 Kifisias Avenue & Sofokleous Str., 151 26, Marousi
210 960 6091
Transfer Channeling and disclosure of personal data
NRG Trading House undertakes to not sell, rent or otherwise publish and/or communicate the personal data of the website users to any third party. The Company may transfer the personal data of its users to third party legal or natural persons only if:
- it has the explicit consent of users to transfer their personal data.
- the transfer of personal data to legal or even natural persons working with the Company is necessary to fulfill users' wishes and/or orders. The legal and natural persons who cooperate with the Company shall have the right to process the personal data that users of the website submit to it only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support to the latter.
- it is imposed due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
- The Company may transfer personal information of users:
- to other companies - our partners, such as authorized dealers, distributors, and more.
- to third party service providers, including but not limited to accountants, auditors, lawyers, and other external professional advisors, call center service providers, technology systems providers, advertising, marketing, research and market analysis providers, to credit institutions; and generally third-party service providers who help us carry out our business activities.
- Other third parties: We may share your personal information with emergency service providers (fire service, police), as well as with buyers, potential buyers, other parties in an existing or proposed reorganization scheme, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other transaction related to all or part of our business, assets or shareholders.
Cookies are small text files that this website, like any other website, stores on the user's computer or mobile device when the user visits the website. This information does not identify the user. They include general information about the computer settings, its Internet connection, such as operating system and platform, IP address, browsing habits,Internet browsing time, and its location.
These elements are used to remember the visitor’s actions and preferences for a period of time, so that he does not need to enter his preferences, whenever he visits or navigates on this website. They are only used to retrieve such information and offer relevant services to the user, facilitating and accelerating navigation. In addition, cookies help the company measure and investigate the effectiveness of its interactive online content, features and other communications that occur when connected to our website and in the subsequent publication of statistical results.
The company informs its users that it is using Google Analytics services. Finally, cookies are used to monitor details and the use of the website in order to improve quality and upgrade its services.
intellectual property rights
All content of the website (trademark, brand name, information material, software, graphics, etc.) is the intellectual property of the company ‘NRG Trading House Energy S.A.’ and it is protected by the applicable national, Community and international law. Its use in any way or by any means whatsoever, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the notification and express consent of the Company. In the event of non-compliance with the above by the user, the Company reserves the right to assert and protect its rights before the Greek courts or by any other appropriate legal means.
applicable law- jurisdiction
The above terms and conditions shall be governed by and supplemented by the Greek law, European Union law and relevant international conventions/treaties. For any dispute arising from the application of these terms and the use of this website, the courts of Athens are solely competent for its resolutions.
Any information or clarification relating to the use of the website, as well as suggestions that may improve its content and the services provided, or correct any inaccuracies or inconsistencies; users can reach our company and its qualified personnel online, via the "contact" field and by calling 18101.